Thursday, October 23, 2014

Do You Have the Time?

Lately I have been overwhelmingly seeking spooky things, perhaps it is because Halloween is closing in, perhaps not. I have photographed and been photographed with the Calvin C Phillips Mausoleum many times, it has even appeared on the blog before. While seeking spooky locations and info I stumbled upon this video


Calvin C. Phillips: A man obsessed with time from Kristin Petersen on Vimeo.

What a haunting story. I plan to take flowers to the mausoleum on the 19th of November.
2019 will be 100th anniversary of his death, I wish I could start a campaign to raise money to restore the beauty of the monument, although given his personality perhaps he wished to let it wither away to nothing. It is a shame his house is no longer standing, I wish it would have still been standing by the time I came around.



 Old bricks from inside a pillar that once stood next to the monument.
Now it is fallen and being called back to nature.
 
 
OOTD:

Spin Doctor Dress bought on Mod Cloth Super Sale
Jewelry, old (I wore the spider earrings for my wedding)
Shoes- Art Swap from Hello Shoes
Tights- Sock Dreams
Fall- eBay


Some Bunny Loves Ya!